Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Police

Big news around B-town is that The Police are together and playing two nights at Fenway. Luckily for me, we live right next to Fenway. Tonight, on the way home from seeing a movie downtown, I thought I heard someone playing Police with their windows open. The song sounded slightly different from what I was used to. Eventually, I remembered the concert, and hastened to work to sit in the bathroom window that overlooks Fenway. They were playing so loud that I felt like I was at the show (and glad that I wasn't actually inside there, where I would probably have needed earplugs).
So I guess all I have to report is that I heard about a third of a Police show for free, and that Sting is still a badass. The guitar soloes were not to my taste, but the vocals and bass playing were as good as ever.
Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home