Friday, March 02, 2007

Sam Adams 2006 Longshot Homebrew Competitioin winner: Dortmunder style Export

From BEER_webalbum

The bottle is in the trash which is outside, so I don't know the brewer, but (s)he certainly deserves credit. This is more of what I expect when I think homebrew. pretty nice head with retension around the edges, good lacing. Smells similar to an ESB. I've never had a "Dortmunder Export" before, but overall I like this. Well balanced, a little bitter. Very beer-y, if that means anything. This is less extreme than most of the beers I really like, but I certainly think it's worthwhile. 1 thumb up and the other half way up.

1 Comments:

Blogger wichtelwesen said...

...a dortmunder export won something? ::checks gate to the ninth level of hell for frost::

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home